How do I subscribe Desigo Milk™?
- With the reference of your known one who is already our member-family, you can apply on our website, email, call, or contact at subscription point. Or
- You can fill out an application form at any of our authorised subscription point. Or
- With the prescription of a medical practitioner you can apply at any of the above means. Or
- If you have been invited by Desigo Milk™ for the subscription, our team shall contact you.
- Except in fourth case you will have to go through a short questioner/survey, if qualified subscription shall be started.
Is your milk A2 variety?
Yes, 100%. It is A2 milk, from Indigenous native Indian cows only. A2 milk is rich in good cholesterol (rich in Omega-3 fatty acids).
A1 variety of milk from Jersey/Holstein-Freisnan cows contains harmful content like – ‘casomorphine’ and bad cholesterol which causes high blood pressure, clogs arteries and causes diabetes.
How much does the milk cost?
All Variants in I Category are 63 INR/L
All Variants in II category are 54 INR/L
- Both variants come from pure native cows only
- Both variants are whole milk, natural and fresh.
- Both variants have excellent medicinal properties, best for you and your family.
- Only difference is that variant I have the exhaustive herb focused feed and variant II will have comparatively less herb focused feed and fresh green-dry focused balanced diet.
What are the delivery charges?
Free! Yes we don’t charge anything for the delivery. We deliver you fresh milk, and delivering you without cost is one of our fundamentals.
How do I pay?
You can pay by cash at any of our authorised subscription points or to the delivery executive, by cheque and NEFT. All payments are collected in advance. The billing cycle is from 5th of this month to the 5th of next month. You can start your subscription on any date of the month.
Is the milk fresh?
Yes, Absolutely. Milk is delivered very fresh at your place just within few hours after milking. Milking timings at farms are set as per the distance from loading points.
How long does the milk last?
It lasts for 7 days, raw, in the fridge if kept at 2 degrees Celsius. But, we request you to always boil it on the same day you receive it. We are already making exhaustive efforts to deliver you the freshest and when you consume it just that fresh, we love it.
Can I pause my subscription for a few days if I’m travelling?
Yes, but this flexibility is only for the permanent members who have been with us from a longer time. Just drop a text message at +91 766 66 05000 at least two days ahead, Billing will be adjusted accordingly.
*As you already know we deliver fresh milk, unlike pasteurised milk it is not stored or stocked. Please note the that charges will fully apply, if you don’t let us know that you are traveling because the milk got for you cannot be used later. And the delivery person has spent time and fuel riding to your home.
How can I publicly display my affection for Desigo Milk?
Upload your reviews, photos, recipes etc. on our FB page- Desigo Milk
Totally makes our day, you know? 🙂
How is Milk so Chilled?
- You know best naturally quality can only be maintained through chilling immediately after milking. Pasteurization or chilling after hours of milking degrades the natural quality of milk a lot. If milk is kept at normal temperature then bacteria in milk would double in every 20 minutes. But professional chilling after milking seizes the bacteria and keeps it amazingly fresh.
- We chill our milk immediately after milking and it is travelled to the distribution point. Hygienically filtered, bottled and delivered to you freshest, healthiest natural milk.